Sunday, July 27, 2008

Vacation Photos







It is 1:00 Salt Lake time, which means it's 9:00 Hawaii time. So I'll just post some photos now. I'll blog tomorrow. The cute 18 year old in my niece, Katelynn. I'm the other one with long hair and a sunburn. Her mom is my sister Kathi. She's in the picture at Diamond Head.



This is Katelynn, very enthusiastic about snorkeling. I had to tell her that unless you want to look really silly, you put that stuff on after your suit, and after you're in the water. We did have fun watching people try to walk in the sand with their flippers.




The three of us at diamond head. I think this is the only picture of all three of us. Notice Katelynn hiked in flipflops, the wierdo.










Katelynn at the Luau at the Polynesian Cultural Center.









Katelynn playing in the ocean by the temple.








Katelynn and me outside the Polynesian Cultural Center,
by the ocean. Everything is by the ocean.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I am so jealous!

Sharlon said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! Awesome pictures!!