Monday, September 1, 2008

Stud of the month

My roommate has a "Studs 'n' Spurs" calendar, which is in our kitchen. Guys, we are three single girls. Don't mess with the cowboys in our kitchen.


So we changed over to Mr. September today and my roommate Jennie was authentically mortified. She compares all the "studs" to Mr. May. None of them compare apparently. I just think Mr. September looks a little dim, but lets face it. These guys aren't on our kitchen wall for their brains.




I'll let you compare:

Mr. May



Mr. September

10 comments:

Erin said...

I don't know. Neither one is that good looking. There o.k. but a little too muscle bound for me.

christina pettit said...

Erin, we really have nothing else here to enjoy. Should we have a "Nerds with their pocketprotectors" calendar instead?

Sharlon said...

I agree, Mr. may looks better, but still does nothing for me, too many muscles.
I love that you guys have it though.
That gives me a great idea for a Christmas gift for you. LOL

Jennie-O said...

I will start looking for a Surfer calendar, so that we can have that to look at all next year. Mr. May is heavenly. I really don't think he is a Riley Flint though.

sarah louise said...

Mr. May all the way!

christina pettit said...

We already have three such calendars, all gifts, so will you communicate with one another BEFORE Christmas? 2009 we're looking for surfers . . . *sigh*

Sneakers said...

As a Relief Society Pres. I would encourage you not to look upon outward appearances...... What ever!
Mr. May can eat crackers in my bed any day!!!!!
Glad to see you having some fun!
Love ya!

christina pettit said...

Tina! Where's your blog! I want to see!

Sneakers said...

It's still under construction. Lonnie is helping me. I will let you know when it's done.

Erin said...

YUCK! I did not lie. guys that are too big are not attractive to me.