Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged

This must be a new thing, or I have just picked it up. I say this because THREE people have tagged me this week on their blogs. Holy Cow people! When did tagging begin?

It's like those emails about yourself that you fill out when you don't want to work. You answer question about yourself like what color socks your wearing and what you last ate. Things I know everyone is dying to know. (you know you are!)

I was tagged with telling 10 random things about myself and one where you list five things about yourself in different areas of your life and one where all the questions are pretty much for married people (who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Does your spouse snore? Who pays the bills? What is your song?)

Since all the answers come right back to me . . . I can say that I sleep on the right side of the bed and snore after I have paid the bills, and my song is "Someday My Prince Will Come". . . I think I will skip that one.

And since I am inherently a random person, I don't think you would be at all shocked by anything I had to say . . . for example, I don't really check to see if my socks match everyday and I change my ringtone on a weekly basis so I'm that person who isn't sure if it;s their phone ringing.

So, to appease the blogging gods, I will do the five things about myself.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was substitute teaching
2. I bought my first car
3. Erin and I were living at home again
4. I interviewed for my job with Granite district
5. I went to Disneyland with Erin and Autumn and Emily

5 things on my to-list for today:
1. choir practice
2. church
3. nap
4. laundry

5 snacks:
1. Reese's peanut butter cups
2. chips and dip
3. ice cream
4. Pina Coladas
5. Popsicles

5 jobs I've had:
1. Schmidt's Pastry Cottage (not a baker)
2. daycare
3. summer day camp counselor
4. janitor at the Y
5. Teacher

5 things I'd do with a million dollars:
1. pay off the cards
2. make a down payment on a house
3. pay off the car
4. I would invest, but right now, I think I would but some under my mattress.
5. trip to (fill in blank)

5 things that made me laugh this week
1. The Office
2. Jennie
3. Jessica quoting Hitler ("Make the lie big, keep it simple, keep saying it and eventually they will believe it" . . . she was talking about me saying she looked nice)
4. My class watching me sing the BYU fight song
5. Our walking field trip

5 things friends I tag to do this blog:
This is just mean, because I don't even know who reads it regularly, so
TAG - if you read it, you're IT!
Just let me know if you actually did it. I try to check your blogs regularly but remember how random I am? regular for me isn't always on a regular basis.

3 comments:

Sharlon said...

LOL!!! You are so weird!!
Thanks for playing along with me.

Sharlon said...

Love your header!! DId you scrapblog it?

christina pettit said...

Yeah. It didn't take long.