Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Weird Day


Jennie and I are having a really weird day. First of all, I got WAAAAAAAY too much sleep yesterday, and second of all, Jennie still hasn't gone to bed yet. It's 1:20 p.m.

Guess who has the boyfriend and who doesn't.

By the way, Jennie is in her Pink-Duckie-Jammies-with-the-Feetsies. I am fully bathed and clothed. Since 5:00a.m. On a Saturday. See, I told you. It's a weird day. And it all started yesterday. I blame Utah Educator's Association.

Yesterday, I went to take a nap at 3:00 because I am always wanting to take naps and now I can. It's UEA weekend. I woke up at 4:30 in a panic because I thought I missed my ride to a thing with my cousins and my sister, which wasn't yesterday it's today. Autumn had a good laugh at me over that. So I went back to sleep, and woke up at 7:30 in a panic because I didn't know if it was a.m. or p.m. It's the UEA weekend. Does it matter? Went back to sleep, woke up at 11:45 and took my meds and didn't wake up again until 4:45 a.m.

Jennie got off work and went to her boyfriend's house where she was all night (counting submarines in the Great Salt Lake) until she walked in on me scrapblogging at 5:30. Needless to say, we're both a little goofy. I am wide awake and ready to do anything, like clean the house and maybe weed, definitely maybe clean out the car, and then if there's still time, take over the world.

NEVER let me get too much sleep. I'm easier to handle if I am a little lethargic.

Jennie still hasn't been to sleep and she is going out again at 3:00. She'll be a joy.

Between the two of us, we've been singing and dancing and telling really dumb jokes. Apparently, Jennie is normal and I am not. Where Jennie, like most people loses brain function when they don't sleep, I lose it when I get the sleep I need. Between the two of us it was quite a show around here.

I finally sent her to take a nap. Her boyfriend will thank me.

Don't worry. This won't last. Erin, Autumn, Emily and I are staying up late tonight to watch Jane Eyre and eat spaghetti. I'll be appropriately tired tomorrow for church. Jennie and I will catch up on our sleep then.

But right now, I have another hour or so to do my laundry and solve the problems with the economy.

4 comments:

Sharlon said...

GOOFBALL!!!!!!!!!!

christina pettit said...

Yeah, I know. But are you really surprised?

Jennie-O said...

Hey those pj's of mine rock!! I know you want my mom to make you a pair of them. I really need to come home earlier and sleep. Not too mention it looks bad at me coming home that late. It makes me sound like a hussy. :(

Sharlon said...

That is a really ugly couch by the way!

And no, I'm not surprised!!!